Pengaruh Lingkungan Kerja Fisik Terhadap Kinerja Pegawai Pada Kantor Dinas Perhubungan Deli Serdang

Authors

  • Fajaruddin Hanif UMN AL Washliyah Medan
  • Arief Hadian UMN AL Washliyah Medan
  • Anggia Sari Lubis UMN AL Washliyah Medan

Keywords:

: Department of Transportation;, Physical Work Environment;, Employee Performance

Abstract

This study aims to determine the effect of the physical work environment on employee performance at the Deli Serdang Office of Transportation. The data analysis technique that the writer uses in this research is descriptive quantitative. The population in this study were all employees at the Deli Serdang Office of Transportation as many as 70 people while the determination technique was random sampling with the withdrawal technique using the Slovin formula. So that the sample in this study amounted to 60 respondents. The results of this study are obtained from the equation Y = 8.570 + 0.206X + e constant value (a) of 8.570 indicates that if the Physical Work Environment variable is 0, then the value of Employee Performance is 8.570. The regression coefficient of 0.206 indicates that the Physical Work Environment variable has an effect on employee performance. The results of the partial test of the Physical Work Environment variable have a positive and significant effect on employee performance at the Deli Serdang Transportation Service Office where the value of tcount> ttable(3.156> 2.001) with a significant level of 0.000>0.05 R square value obtained is 0.147. Then it can be seen the effect of variable X on variable Y by calculating the coefficient of determination = R2 x 100% = 14.7%. This figure shows that the effect of variable X (Physical Work Environment) on Y (Employee Performance) is 14.7% and the remaining 85.3% is influenced by other variables not examined in this study.

References

Arikunto,S. 2016. Prosedur Penelitian Suatu Pendekatan Praktik. Jakarta : Rineka Cipta

As’ad,Moh. 2000. Psikologi Industri. Yogyakarta: Liberty

Ciptanto, Galih Pramandika. 2016. Pengaruh Kepemimpinan, Lingkungan Kerja Fisik dan Kompensasi Terhadap Kinerja Kryawan PT. PLN Cabang Surakarta. Artikel Publikasi. Universitas Muhammadiyah Surakarta

Dessler, Gary. 1998. Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia. Jakarta : Prenhallindo

Elly, A. 2017.Pengaruh Lingkungan Kerja Fisik Terhadap Kinerja Pustawan di Badan Arsip dan Perpustakaan Aceh.Fakultas Adab dan Humaniora. Universitas Islam Negeri Ar-Raniry

Ghozali.2011. Aplikasi Analisis Multivariate Dengan Program SPSS. Badan Penerbit UNDIP : Semarang

Jones, Gareth. R. 2004. Organizational Theory, Design, and Change, Text and Cases.Pearson Education Inc

Mangkunegara Prabu Anwar. 2009. Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia. Bandung : PT. Remaja Rosdakarya

Moekijat, 2005.Tata Laksana Kantor Manajemen Perkantoran. Mandar Maju: Bandung

Noor Juliansyah. 2012. Penelitian Ilmu Manajemen. Jakarta : Prenadamedia Group

Rifka.W. 2017.Pengaruh Lingkungan Kerja Fisik Terhadap Kinerja Pegawai Bidang Sekretariat Pada Dinas Perindustrian Perdagangan, Koperasi, danUsaha Mikro Kecil dan Menengah Provinsi Kalimantan Timur di Samarinda. 5. E-journal administrasi bisnis

Robbins, P. Stephen. 2009. Perilaku Organisasi. Jakarta : Salemba Empat

Sihar Tigor Benjamin, 2005. Kebisingan di Tempat Kerja.Andi, Yogyakarta

Sudarmanto R. G. 2005. Analisis Regresi Linier Ganda dengan SPSS, Edisi Pertama.Yogyakarta: Penerbit Graha Ilmu

Sugiyono. 2016. Statistika Untuk Penelitian. Alfabeta : Bandung

Downloads

Published

2022-01-17